- teacher: what's something that you need that you can't see or feel?
- person: air
- me: wifi
“Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so.” —
Tea Bagger Senator Rand Paul, who apparently failed every Civics and American History class he ever took. (via wilwheaton)
In fact, that’s exactly what it means.
Steven Moffat in his interview at Paris ComicCon
- Interviewer: If you had a TARDIS, when and where would you go?
- Moffat: Oh, I dunno. Everyone else in the world has a better answer than me right now. Never ask a happy man where he wants to go, i just don't really want to go anywhere.
- Moffat: Maybe I would take some Sherlock DVDs back to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and see what he thinks.
- Moffat: He'd probably punch me.
- Reporter: So, why do you write these strong female characters?
- Joss Whedon: Because you're still asking me that question.